Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maybe just slowly back at it:)!





















So I stated before i was back at it! Well I have found it a little bit diffucult to have Georgia out in the 95 degree weather(not that I love it)! We havent done much with the horses and Rooster has been gettting minimal but on the few days that i was able to get out there and work with him we have done a lot! Now granted we still have A LOT to do! Rooster is a dont miss one single piece of the puzzle or it will fall apart type horse! He is finally realizing I am his comfort zone and he is looking to me for support which is huge! He has worn his saddle pad, saddle, and bit now so we just have to build on that! He was certain that the saddle was a monster at first but held it together which showed me that his mind is getting there! Our biggest hurdle I know will be tying, so i have left it and will build on the skills he needs to not freak out for awhile before he is tied again. I hope that by the time we get back to it the issue will be gone because the other holes have been filled in! I have gone back and forth about selling him but am pretty sure he will be sticking around even if it takes me forever to get him finished!LOL! He is such a nice mover I cant wait to ride him collected up and working cows!Hope you enjoy! I HOPE that the cooler weather will mean more time with him and I will keep you updated! BTW I realize he is a little chubby, he is on tons of grass:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment