Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rooster Arrives




About a month ago I got a new addition that will hopefully become my additional horse! No offense to Jessie(my mare) but i really need a hormonally balanced partner to help me train horses and maybe be a rope horse or ranch competition horse:)! He is Playgun, Peppy San Badger bred and I fell in love when i met him. The catch was( there is always a catch and a challenge with me) he wasnt really halter broke and you couldnt touch him. Unless of course you thought it appropriate to chase him into a corner and physically restrain him to halter him. Not my method of course but to each there own:)!He was herded onto a cattle trailer as a weanling and then turned out in his current situation. He had been captured(i use this term because that is how i would describe how he has been handled)only to be dewormed and castrated. I purchased him a month ago so i have some catching up to do but it will be an amazing transformation that i have to keep record of. Each horse teaches me something new and i cant wait to learn from this guy. Pics above are from his first night home!

No comments:

Post a Comment